[ntp:hackers] how to update docs, add keywords, add opts, etc.

Brian Utterback brian.utterback at oracle.com
Sat Aug 3 20:52:46 UTC 2013

I am making progress, but it appears that there is a problem with
autogen on pogo. I keep getting this error:

ld.so.1: autogen: fatal: relocation error: file
/usr/local/gnu/lib/libguile-2.0.so.22: symbol
GC_greatest_plausible_heap_addr: referenced symbol not found

Is guile out of date, or perhaps I am using the wrong compiler? Perhaps
there is a better machine I should be doing this on?