[ntp:hackers] 4.2.8 release update

Kurt Roeckx kurt at roeckx.be
Wed Aug 7 14:29:27 UTC 2013

Harlan,

It seems to be taking a very long time to get this 4.2.8 version.

It seems we currently have 20 bugs that are marked as blocking
the 4.2.8 release, and I think at this rate we're never going
to make a release.

Would it be an option to only consider those bugs as blockers
if they are regressions from 4.2.6?  That it, in 4.2.6 it worked
and in 4.2.8 it stopped working?

Kurt