[ntp:hackers] Can't run advanced search on bugs.ntp.org

Brian Utterback brian.utterback at oracle.com
Wed Aug 7 16:33:24 UTC 2013

I have been trying to run a advanced search on the bugzill data base at
bugs.ntp.org, but every time I press "search" I get this error back:

The name brian.utterback at sun.com is not a valid username. Either you
misspelled it, or the person has not registered for a Bugzilla account.

My username was changed quite a while back to my new Oracle email
address, and there is no place that the old address is appearing on the
page. I tried logging out and back in and also removing all my cookies,
but nothing has helped. Oddly enough, I am trying to do a search that I
ran successfully two weeks ago. Any ideas?

--
blu

violent psychopath who knows where you live. - Martin Golding
Brian Utterback - Solaris RPE, Oracle Corporation.
Ph:603-262-3916, Em:brian.utterback at oracle.com