[ntp:hackers] What does "interface listen wildcard" do?

Brian Utterback brian.utterback at oracle.com
Sun Jul 7 01:04:58 UTC 2013

I never got any response to this last message. I am preparing to release
a new version of NTP in the development version of Solaris, and I have
customers that would really like to use the broadcast functionality.
Does anyone have broadcast working (not multicast) and if so, what did
you have to do? This seems like pretty basic functionality to be broken
for so long.

--
blu

violent psychopath who knows where you live. - Martin Golding
Brian Utterback - Solaris RPE, Oracle Corporation.
Ph:603-262-3916, Em:brian.utterback at oracle.com