[ntp:hackers] hackers] Post 4.2.8 Release Number Scheme

TGLASSEY tglassey at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 3 00:54:32 UTC 2014

Isnt it always NTP here?

In this model Harlen would that carry forward so 5.x internally to this
environment is actually really called dot x?

So the sub-level in the first instance below is NTP4 version 2.6 (aka
4.2.6)... this simplifies the process as long as you are willing to deal
with ntp4 vs ntp5 as potentially differing protocols.

Todd