[ntp:hackers] Blocked from following tweets....?

taylor david david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Jun 28 19:59:31 UTC 2014

Not me, I'm following 161 people.  I used to follow @NTP without
problem, but noted that I had not seen the recent development version
announcement.  On checking, I found that I was no longer following
@NTP (not by any action of mine), and when I clicked on follow I was
told I was blocked by @NTP.  The exact message:

"You have been blocked from following this account at the request of the user."

(sent from browser, excuse any incorrect layout).