[ntp:hackers] Time over HTTPS reference implementation

Poul-Henning Kamp phk at phk.freebsd.dk
Sat Dec 12 10:18:14 UTC 2015

--------

I have posted my reference implementation of "Time over HTTPS":

	http://phk.freebsd.dk/time/20151212.html

I have also made a couple of changes to the specification:

	http://phk.freebsd.dk/time/20151129.html

based on input from Asbjørn and Mark (Thanks!)

Please help test and validate that this is a usable time
transfer mechanism in the real network.

Thanks in advance!

Poul-Henning