[ntp:hackers] Modern FreeBSD NTP Stratum 1 server?

David J Taylor david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Dec 16 14:40:43 UTC 2015

I have been trying, unsuccessfully, for a couple of days now to replace
my old S1 server (ntp1.tmsw.no) which was entered in the pool with an
IPv6 address only:
[]
So my question to the list is: Does anyone have recent experience in
making ntpd + pps work on FreeBSD?

Terje
PS. The reason I'm doing this is because the old server crashed, so I
can't simply copy all the conf files from that one. :-(

Terje,

I also tried to update a FreeBSD server and had to give up and install Linux
on it.

David
Web: http://www.satsignal.eu
Email: david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk