[ntp:hackers] Modern FreeBSD NTP Stratum 1 server?

tglassey at earthlink.net tglassey at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 16 20:37:45 UTC 2015

OK let me do an install and let you know tomorrow.

I have my home GPSD reciever set up on freebsd with no issues there. I
am using the LEA6T based Synergy GPS system, and this PPS distribution
amp for splitting it up to harmonize a number of clocks.

By the way - I have had kick-ass results in using the TAPR TADD-3 units
for PPS distribution. The cost is very reasonable. The kits assembly is
a pain but hey - get a magnifying glass and it can be done.

Anyway, they (TADD-3's) for under 120 USD each will support 8 taps - 6ea
BNC and 2 ea DB9's. The units a split across two channels which by
default are ganged together but it can be split into a dual source model
with each source driving 3ea BNC's and 1ea of the DB-9's.

Way cool for the money.  They come from Tucson Area Packet Radio. I
overbought on the kits so if anyone wants one let me know.

Todd

--
Regards,
Todd Glassey