[ntp:hackers] Recent C99-isms

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Sun Jan 4 11:11:21 UTC 2015

The libcrypto warnings go away after I installed openssl-devel.

In case you aren't familiar with the way that Fedora does things, they often
split a package into two parts.  The basic package has libraries necessary to
run code that is already compiled.  The headers needed to compile code that
will use the libraries are in foo-devel.

On a NetBSD box.
cd ../html &&  ../scripts/build/checkHtmlFileDates
bk: not found

I don't see it on other boxes.  I poked around a bit in the Make files and
don't see what's going on.

--
These are my opinions.  I hate spam.