[ntp:hackers] NTP Development Snapshot 4.3.45 Released

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Thu Jun 25 04:37:28 UTC 2015

stenn at ntp.org said:
> OK, thanks - the strange thing is I do all my builds without LEAP_SMEAR and
> I didn't see that problem.

>From keyword-gen.c:
{ "leapfile",           T_Leapfile,             FOLLBY_STRING },
#ifdef LEAP_SMEAR
{ "leapsmearinterval",  T_Leapsmearinterval,    FOLLBY_TOKEN },
#endif
{ "logconfig",          T_Logconfig,            FOLLBY_STRINGS_TO_EOC },

>From ntp-dev/ntpd/ntp_keyword.h
        /* 72      330           T_Leapfile */  "leapfile",
        /* 73      331  T_Leapsmearinterval */  NULL,
        /* 74      332            T_Limited */  "limited",

So I assumed that LEAP_SMEAR was defined when you created the ntp_keyword.h
that ended up in ntp-dev

-------

It wasn't explicit in my initial message, but removing the $ifdef in
ntpd/keyword-gen.c solved my problem.

--
These are my opinions.  I hate spam.