[ntp:hackers] A stop-gap authenticated time service

Poul-Henning Kamp phk at phk.freebsd.dk
Sun Nov 8 16:15:40 UTC 2015

I have been spending time (On Linux Foundations dime, much appreciated!)
looking into the authenticated time issue.

Here is what I'll do in Ntimed:

	http://phk.freebsd.dk/time/20151108.html

If anybody else wants to implement this in other NTP programs I
kindly ask that you get in touch with me:  We may eventually need
to issue an RFC about this, and we should not make that harder
for anybody than it needs to.