[ntp:hackers] NTP Development Snapshot 4.3.79 Released
David J Taylor
david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Nov 17 17:43:15 UTC 2015
NTP Development Snapshot 4.3.79 is now available for download.
* [Bug 2962] truncation of size_t/ptrdiff_t on 64bit targets.
perlinger at ntp.org
- fixed several other warnings (cast-alignment, missing const, missing
- promote use of 'size_t' for values that express a size
- use ptr-to-const for read-only arguments
- make sure SOCKET values are not truncated (win32-specific)
- format string fixes
* [Bug 2965] Local clock didn't work since 4.2.8p4. Martin Burnicki.
* [Bug 2932] Update leapsecond file info in miscopt.html. CWoodbury,
* [Bug 2957] 'unsigned int' vs 'size_t' format clash. perlinger at ntp.org
- accept key file only if there are no parsing errors
- fixed size_t/u_int format clash
- fixed wrong use of 'strlcpy'
* Unity test cleanup. Harlan Stenn.
.. and Windows binaries for XP SP3 and later are available here:
Compiled with VS2013.
SatSignal Software - Quality software written to your requirements
Email: david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk
More information about the hackers