[ntp:hackers] "bulletin C via DNS" service on line

Poul-Henning Kamp phk at phk.freebsd.dk
Mon Nov 23 11:25:59 UTC 2015

--------
In message <5652F4F9.2060302 at tmsw.no>, Terje Mathisen writes:

>One final question: Is the leapsecond DNS domain on DNSSEC?

Not yet.

>If not, are you planning to do so?

Yes, when I figure out the necessary magic to do it for a .org domain.

But as I said:  I don't expect this to be a service available only
from that particular FQDN, anyone is free to offer this service and
a lot of people/orgs can do so with greater authority than me.

(In Ntimed the FQDN to query will be a parameter)