[ntp:hackers] Time over HTTPS Specification

Poul-Henning Kamp phk at phk.freebsd.dk
Sun Nov 29 22:44:17 UTC 2015

I have researched the "time over HTTPS" idea more, and nailed
down some of the details.

I have also added a HTTP header the server can send to improve
things to (almost) no end.

I have written the result up as a specification here:

	http://phk.freebsd.dk/time/20151129.html

Inputs, commentary, corrections etc are most welcome.

Ideally this spec should be pushed through IETF, but lets give
it a dry cleaning here first.

Poul-Henning

PS: I will release my client reference implementation shortly,
    when I have had a chance to tidy it up and check it for any
    obvious portability issues.