[ntp:hackers] Unable to access archive.ntp.org.

Brian Utterback brian.utterback at oracle.com
Thu Jan 7 19:26:26 UTC 2016

In anticipation of the release of ntp-4.2.8p5, I was trying to access
archive.ntp.org. Oddly, I am unable to get any response from that
website from any of three different computers on three different
network. I tried http://archive.ntp.org, http://archive.ntp.org/ntp4,
http://archive.ntp.org/ntp4/ntp-4.2/ but none of them worked. Very
oddly, http://archive.ntp.org/ntp4/ntp-4.2/ntp-4.2.8p4.tar.gz did
download that tarball.
--
Oracle <http://www.oracle.com>
Brian Utterback | Principal Software Engineer