[ntp:hackers] hackers] NTP Development Snapshot 4.3.93 Released

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Sun Jun 19 08:40:04 UTC 2016

david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk said:
> That PC is running Debian Wheezy, but I have no idea how to "refresh the
> root certificate list".  Google hasn't helped unfortunately.  How should I
> do that?

> I did try an apt-get update/upgrade/dist-upgrade reboot but that didn't
> help.

I have a Debian wheezy box and it works there.

I don't know my way around apt-get and friends and/or certificates.  There
may be some package that I have installed that drags in more certificates.
Or maybe you disabled something.

Harlan:  The original URL was http://... (no s).  That bounces to https.  Has
udel been doing that bounce for a long time or was that a recent change?

--
These are my opinions.  I hate spam.