[ntp:hackers] Problem with autogen on Pogo?

brian utterback brian.utterback at oracle.com
Sun May 22 16:02:47 UTC 2016

While I am at it, is there any docs or pointers about how to do this?
There seems to be a convoluted system of layers violations going on,
where under certain circumstances running gmake in the build directory
changes files in the source directory, but only in some cases. In other
cases it seems like it is necessary to move generated files in build
directory back to the source directory. It is all very confusing and I
am sure there is a nice simple procedure that I could follow if I only
knew what it was.

--
Oracle <http://www.oracle.com>
Brian Utterback | Principal Software Engineer