[ntp:hackers] Problem with autogen on Pogo?

brian utterback brian.utterback at oracle.com
Sun May 22 23:11:28 UTC 2016

I tried that but it didn't help because the problem is a runtime loader
error so autogen never actually executes.

I did track down the problem though. When autogen is running it is
pulling in libguile which in turn is pulling in libgc, but it is getting
it from /opt/SUNWspro/lib/libgc.so.1 when it needs to get it from
/usr/local/gnu/lib/. I don't know how this situation came to be but
setting LD_LIBRARY_PATH to /usr/local/gnu/lib/ gets past that point.

--
Oracle <http://www.oracle.com>
Brian Utterback | Principal Software Engineer