[ntp:hackers] Problem with autogen on Pogo?

Harlan Stenn stenn at ntp.org
Mon May 23 06:47:56 UTC 2016

Brian,

Your repo on psp-deb1 is working now.

Here's what I did.

I ran ./bootstrap to get your changes to configure.ac installed.  This
touched all of the other generated files to make sure they would not
*need" to be rebuilt.

But you do need to regenerate some things, so I then touched:

 ntpd/keyword-gen.c
 ntpd/ntp.conf.def
 ntpd/ntp_parser.y

which were the 3 files you wanted to update.

I ran 'make' and there was a complaint that sntp-opts.h was missing.
This was because your earlier build "deleted" it when there was an
error.

So I did: bk unedit sntp/sntp-opts.h

Then I ran 'make' as you, and it all built.