[time] 8 hour jump in time

Claypole, David Dave.Claypole
Mon Dec 4 12:21:25 UTC 2006

THIS MESSAGE IS SUBJECT TO THE CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE AT THE END OF THIS COMMUNICATION

Have been using the uk.pool.ntp.org service for some time now without
any issues and its been great. On saturday  at 09:30 our server sync'd
and jumped by 8 hours causing us a few issues. Just windering if anyone
else had issues and if there is anything i can do to ensure it doesnt
happen again.

Thanks

David Claypole

This e-mail is private and may be confidential and is for the intended recipient only. If misdirected, please notify us by telephone and confirm that it has been deleted from your system and any copies destroyed. If you are not the intended recipient you are strictly prohibited from using, printing, copying, distributing or disseminating this e-mail or any information contained in it.
We use reasonable endeavours to virus scan all E-mails leaving the firm but no warranty is given that this E-mail and any attachments are virus free. You should undertake your own virus checking. The right to monitor E-mail communications through our networks is reserved by us.