[time] NTP monitoring tools.

Jon Bruce jon
Sat Mar 31 20:37:44 UTC 2007

Hi!

I'm also in the exact same boat, I had tried to reply last night, but either my Friday beer or pure bad luck, landed me with a mail send error.

I have set up these scripts and they seem to be perfect, but I know there are a few of us out there, not so sure about how to use these with pretty rrdtool graphs.

Any help would be great, thanks.

Jon