[time] List of public servers not accessible?

Maarten Deen mdeen
Tue Jul 22 14:38:19 UTC 2008

Roelant Kooij wrote:
> FYI, the full redirect is:
> http://support.ntp.org/bin/view/Servers/WebHome
>
> The site works fine here, are you able to visit the main site?
> e.g. http://support.ntp.org/
> (forwards to http://support.ntp.org/bin/view/Main/WebHome)

  From my work that results in an Apache message:

Forbidden

Apache Server at support.ntp.org Port 80

To me, this seems that I'm blocked from the side of ntp.org. I'm connecting from
behind a firewall, the firewall's IP address is 13.16.137.11.
Is it the case that this IP is blocked somehow?

Regards,
Maarten