[time] Fwd: [time-dev] NTP survey

Ishan Vaishnavi I.Vaishnavi
Fri Feb 12 14:46:19 UTC 2010

Ryan, How do you propose to choose nodes "randomly" ?

Well, I have already started "walking the tree" as a first attempt. So,
if any of you own an NTP server now is a good time to set the
permissions so that it replies to all requests over the next 2 weeks.
The IP addresses are 192.16.201.*

If anyone has a list of all pool server ip addresses, please do mail
them to me.
Ishan