[Pool] The NTP Pool mailing lists have been rehosted

Adrian von Bidder avbidder at fortytwo.ch
Tue Jun 1 05:33:24 UTC 2010

Heyho!

On Tuesday 01 June 2010 05.42:30 Steve Kostecke wrote:
> The NTP Public Services Project is pleased to welcome the NTP Pool
> mailing lists subscribers to the NTP Pool mailing lists which have been
> rehosted on the lists.ntp.org Mailman.

I would like to thank you and the ntp.org team as well.  Thanks to the
others who have volunteered to take the lists, too, but I think hosting the
lists with ntp.org is the obvious thing to do.

I'll add redirects from the old list archive to the new archive, if you
maintain web pages pointing to specific mailing list postings, you may want
to update those links.

It's now been quite a while since I passed on management of the pool project
to Ask; looking back, it has only been a good thing, because he invested
time where I didn't have the motivation anymore.  In any case: pool.ntp.org
timeserver #1, the original time.fortytwo.ch, is still in the pool and will
stay there.

greetings from Switzerland
Adrian

P.S.: