[Pool] High Offset / Jitter

Alby alby at empire.org
Tue Mar 1 16:44:28 UTC 2011

David:

 I would, but the changing world of hardware has left me in a situation
where the only Window's machines I have (which I need to reprogram the
18x) are laptops. And these laptops don't have a DB9 serial COMs port.
Crazy, I know.. lol  So my options are to either buy an 18 OEM or
buy a new computer w/Windows. A cost that far exceeds £45.  :)

Check it out, no COMs ports: HP EliteBook 8440p
URL w/Pictures: http://tinyurl.com/HP8440p