[Pool] High Offset / Jitter

Chris Hodgetts chris at archnetnz.com
Tue Mar 1 07:31:05 UTC 2011

I would be keen for some Debian help on PPS as well..
I have a trimble palisade that is part of the pool and seems stable
enough. .

But I would be keen to get the PPS from it too..
But I am not sure if I have the wires connected correctly or anything,
so yeah..
If anyone can share their debian experiences that would be fantastic :)