[Pool] Prevent packet storm

der Mouse mouse at Rodents-Montreal.ORG
Fri Mar 25 01:21:56 UTC 2011

>> Could something like the system that keeps track of pool server
>> quality be setup to collect data on abusive clients?
> I'd like to see it happen, but personally I don't have any time to
> build it.

I do have the time to build it, at least an initial proof-of-concept
version; depending on what the design looks like, I quite possibly have
the tools and skills to also.  If it works well, or at least as well as
can be expected at that scale, we can think about how to scale it up.

Ask, is this list an appropriate place to discuss building such a
thing, or would you consider that too much noise for the people who
aren't interested in being part of it?

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML		mouse at rodents-montreal.org