[Pool] From which IP addresses is going monitoring activity?

Shoppa, Tim tshoppa at wmata.com
Thu Sep 15 12:25:53 UTC 2011

My gut feeling is if folks feel that auto-ban scripts are necessary... and then worry about the auto-ban system disabling the monitor... maybe their NTP servers or network connections aren't robust enough to support the service to begin with.

I see an awful lot of extra tools and bureaucracy on top of an already elegant system. It's starting to seem like Dr Seuss's _Butter Battle Book_ is about the NTP Pool and not the cold war :-).

Tim.