[Pool] v6 monitoring: broken, or just me?

Mouse mouse at Rodents-Montreal.ORG
Wed Jan 11 17:40:33 UTC 2012

>>> production pool at https://manage.ntppool.org/manage
>> ...and that'd be why: absent a non-https way to manage server
>> memberships in the pool [...], the only way my machine will get
>> there is for someone else to put it there.
> Emailing Ask seems to have worked out for you, but the link to
> manage a pool server *is* HTTPS.

Exactly.  That's why my machines are in the pool only if someone else
is nice enough to put them there.  I'm fine with volunteering NTP
service to the pool, but I neither have nor want HTTPS support, and
having my machine in the pool is not _nearly_ important enough to me to
outweigh that.

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML		mouse at rodents-montreal.org