[Pool] Leap second at end of June 2015

Ask Bjørn Hansen ask at ntppool.org
Tue Jan 6 08:36:26 UTC 2015

Yes, sorta. Since last week[1] the system is tracking the information.

There's an open todo to do the work to track the correct information and email operators when their server is wrong.

Until I have more data I don't think it is useful to kick out servers who have it wrong as by the time we know I expect that it's too late to help most(?) clients anyway...

Ask

[1] https://github.com/abh/ntppool/commit/a2be3420c626ccf150006e85bf7fd7af6fe7c090http://askask.com/