[Pool] Off by a second leap second failures

Harlan Stenn stenn at ntp.org
Sun Jul 12 23:56:57 UTC 2015

Adam Jacobs writes:
> Could you convert "Metric Crapton" to Imperial Units, for those of us
> here in the US?

We need at least 7x and can easily, effectively, and responsibly spend
60x more $ than we currently have.  A handful of solid volunteers
(another developer or two, at least 2 sysadmins, some documentation
folks) would go a long way, too.  I'd start talking about the hardware
resources we need, but to use any new hardware it would need to be
hosted and we'd also need people to deploy the gear.