[Pool] NTP 4.3.8p3 - Centos 6.6

Laurent Dumont admin at coldnorthadmin.com
Tue Jul 21 02:40:32 UTC 2015

Hi,

 From what I can see, there is a single file in the blfs\init.d folder
and it's custom made for Debian. Do you have an example of your file for
systemd? This was precisely the guide I was using but the init script
was not functional. It seems to be using commands like "statusproc"
which are included in the init-functions. Replacing "init-functions"
with" /etc/rc.d/init.d/functions" also doesn't change anything.

Thanks!