[Pool] 8-10k pps in Brazil

Ask Bjørn Hansen ask at ntppool.org
Thu May 28 07:46:28 UTC 2015

Anyone of you  willing to add your server (wherever it is in the world) to the "br" zone, please email server-owner-help at ntppool.org and reference this thread and we will add it. It will be curious to see if they also get tons of queries (hopefully to servers where bandwidth is cheaper!).

If any of you getting queries from Brazil can make a list of the subnets sending the most queries then maybe I can figure out which DNS server they use and we can redirect all of them to a special "bulk" pool.

Ask