[ntp:questions] Re: Access permission

David L. Mills mills at udel.edu
Fri Aug 1 05:58:44 UTC 2003

Harlan,

There is an absolutely fabulous and exponentially thrilling way to
determine access sensibilities, the public lists! As you might have
noted in the dreary volley of messages earlier, there is no clear way
geographical restrictions can be encoded and enforced in access lists.
Unless you find a politically acceptable access rule encoding, frivolous
aka ad hoc discovery is dead in the pond.

Dave