[ntp:questions] Multicast NTP under Windows 2k

Brian Mack bmack at kencast.com
Fri Aug 1 17:25:03 UTC 2003

I have the task to implement a multicast NTP server/client service,
but am running into problems setting up the version available on the
internet on Windows 2k.  I downloaded the latest stable and production
versions from ntp.org.  Both give me errors on the client side:

  Event Type:	Error
Event Source:	NTP
Event Category:	None
Event ID:	1