[ntp:questions] Re: Public servers?

Adrian 'Dagurashibanipal' von Bidder varys at fortytwo.ch
Sat Aug 2 08:47:14 UTC 2003

Clinging to sanity, Tim Hogard mumbled in his beard:

> I would like to see your page have some wording along the lines of:
> If your tring to sync your pc network so that the time is within a
> second or so, please consider looking here for a server with a link
> to pool.ntp.org.

Just FYI: I definitely think the pool.ntp.org project can take much more
load right now. So you're very welcome to mention it as often as possible
:-)

You're even more welcome, of course, to encourage people with static IPs to
donate their servers. Load right now is as close to zero as makes no
difference - and if people donate new servers fast enough, it'll stay that
way.

cheers
-- vbi

--