[ntp:questions] Re: improving WWVB reception

Bob M. xxxxx at yyyy.zzz
Wed Aug 6 01:20:08 UTC 2003

I have several of these clocks at my house, including some atomic watches.
No problem (luckily) but the antennas aren't really that big, especially
inside the watch.

Someone suggested I could take another loopstick antenna and put it outside,
then run some wires back to the clock inside and wrap a few turns of the
wire around the clock's antenna. I would think that some tuning would be
necessary to get it to work well. I want to install a clock at a well
shielded radio station transmitter building and short of putting the entire
clock outside, I'm also running out of options.

Bob M.
======
news:bgoemd$33t$1 at xuxa.iecc.com...