[ntp:questions] Re: kiss-of-death packet - terminology

Adrian 'Dagurashibanipal' von Bidder varys at fortytwo.ch
Thu Aug 7 05:49:02 UTC 2003

Clinging to sanity, mike cook mumbled in his beard:

Well, well, well, when I look at that thread: you all have not enough to do
or what? (Mind, I enjoyed reading it).

David, keep it up with Millspeak. Just for you (and the other poster
claiming to be arrogant on a professional basis): you are not. Ever read
news.admin.net-abuse.email? Some of the oldbies there are arrogant on a
professional basis (understandably so when you look at the other postings
in that group, and the sheer traffic volume), I have yet to meet somebody
matching that standard.

cheers
-- vbi

--