[ntp:questions] NTP server

Ronen C ronen09 at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 17 19:48:38 UTC 2003

Hi,
I need to develop NTP server with client side capability, the clock source
for the application is an external clock which I read periodiclly. I
examined the NTPD code and it seems that al lot of code handles the client
side of the NTP. I need a subset of this code which implements the server
side only. I search the internet and also the NTP.org site but I couldn't
find any usefull code for this purpose.

I need a reference where to find server code or
some help how to use the NTPD source without the client side code

Thanks

Ronen