[ntp:questions] Re: "Can't set time of day: Interrupted system call" - who can help?

Just justestin at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 20 01:55:11 UTC 2003

I normally don't see this error since my offset is low and ntp is
never required to step the time unless the computer has been powered
off.
I can duplicate the error when I kill ntpd, manually set the time
about one hour early, and then run ntpdate.
I notice when I run ./configure in:
ntp-4.1.1c-rc2 which has this problem, checking for settimeofday... no
ntp-4.1.1c-rc1 which works correctly, checking for settimeofday... yes