[ntp:questions] Win9x with NTP and Serial (Meinberg) DCF77 clock

Michael Wuest michael.wuest at black-box.de
Mon Aug 25 09:26:52 UTC 2003

Hello.

Thanks everybody for the replies. I know, that Win9x is not the IDEAL
operating
system for being a NTP server. However, there are people that need this.

Because of the need for such a software, I have written a software
package with
the ability of reading serial information from meinberg clocks and an
integrated
NTP-Server and Client. That package works with all windows version from 95
upwards. I am still in beta test with that software so some people
wanting to test
it, may contact me directly at michael.wuest at black-box.de

Wishing everybody all the best,
Michael.

--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen / Best regards,

Michael Wüst
Tech Support
BLACK BOX Deutschland GmbH
Ludwigstrasse 45 B
D-85399 Hallbergmoos
Telefon +49 (0)811/5541-411
Telefax +49 (0)811/5541-499
Mobil +49 (0)171/9403348
E-Mail: mailto:michael.wuest at black-box.de
Internet: http://www.black-box.de

Machen Sie Ihr Schnaeppchen! Laufend neue Sonderangebote:
http://www.black-box.de/Schnaeppchen

Registrieren Sie sich fuer unseren kostenlosen Tech Newsletter.
http://www.black-box.de/redirect/Newsletter