[ntp:questions] Re: Trimble Setup Question

David L. Mills mills at udel.edu
Wed Aug 27 18:07:02 UTC 2003

Brad,

I'm really nervous about your message about the planned migration of faq
to twiki. By reputation the faq is understood by everybody - a flat
document that can be read by anybody without special tools. If a
byproduct of the twiki was to produce such a flat document, even if the
best features could be enjoyed only by twiki participants, I would not
feel so uneasy. As it is, complexity and abstraction pile on each other
in just about everything you guys do, and the sad part about it is you
guys collectively don't realize how insidious and even insulting to the
average joe newbie this has become.

Dave