[ntp:questions] Twiki - who, what where?

David J Taylor david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Aug 27 19:06:57 UTC 2003

Folks,

Please ensure that any altering of the FAQ still leaves a simple, easy to
access HTML version of the FAQ somewhere for the rest of us to read.
Apart from the frightful colours, this format is a well understood and
widely accessible version of the document that we can all access without
issue.  I, for one, am NOT going to download yet another UNIX tool with a
poor Windows port just to read one document!

Let the FAQ in HTML on the Web stay as-is!

Thanks,
David