[ntp:questions] Re: clock resolutions for different OS

Thu Aug 28 06:55:05 UTC 2003

What do you want? Is using the "jitter.c program from the NTP sources
not sufficient to get your machine's clock resolution? Resolution
depends on system load, believe me. Even dirty-ing the CPU's cache may
affect timing (ia32).

Regards,
Ulrich