[ntp:questions] Twiki - who, what where?

David L. Mills mills at udel.edu
Thu Aug 28 16:28:26 UTC 2003

Steve,

As with other maintenance operations in the Corps, the issue of
toolmaking completely overshadows the utility on the part of the
community. Where is the supposed user base contributing to the FAQ and
why can't it be handled in traditional cut and paste? Why burden the
community with additional tools and learning curves? You have about 200
megabytes from me in the form of NTP documentation, NTP project pages
and a book. I don't intend to use twiki for any of this stuff.

Dave