[ntp:questions] Re: [ntp: questions] Twiki, answers, faq ?????

David L. Mills mills at udel.edu
Thu Aug 28 16:45:25 UTC 2003

Juan,

I had misgivings when the twiki was set up here and insisted as a
condition of support that the Universiy rules on privacy be respected.
That's why all the grafitti is on the home page. However, I see very
little utility in the scheme over other traditional means which simply
publish message archives you can find readily via google. I don't see
anything to be gained relative to the time and effort mastering the
learning curve and, frankly, I would be far happier if the Corps spent
more time improving the core product and less on toolmaking.

Dave