[ntp:questions] Re: Trimble Setup Question

David L. Mills mills at udel.edu
Thu Aug 28 16:59:05 UTC 2003

Ulrich,

You and I have contributed the vast bulk of the available NTP
documentation for better or worse and neither of us want's anything to
do with online preparation. Your style and mine for that matter might
not please everybody, but that's tough and I at least have no plans to
change anything. By far the most satisfactory scheme is like I see in
several cases with google; keep a message archive by subject matter and
resist further social engineering.

Dave