[ntp:questions] Re: VMS/UCX build?

David L. Mills mills at udel.edu
Tue Dec 2 17:25:06 UTC 2003

Richard,

The VMS port is several years old and, so far as I know, has never been
maintained by the Corps. You might find something called Digital Time
Synchronization Service (DTSS) still in VMS. That works, too, but only
within DEC Enterprise networks. Think you're having trouble? Think about
all the losers confined to mainframe IBM. I'd tell you how they propose
to support NTP, but then I would begin to weep uncontrollably.

Dave