[ntp:questions] Re: broadcastclient

Guillermo Ballester Valor gbv at oxixares.com
Sun Dec 7 09:43:42 UTC 2003

Hello,

Just yesterday I built an RPM package for SuSE 8.2 with 4.2.0 version and
with the patch for no-root user and chroot patch posted in this forum by
Timo Felbinger. I've updated from 4.1.1 without problems, preseving user
and group.

I don't known whether it will run on SuSE 9.0 and solve your problem. You
can try it. The source and binary package:

http://www.oxixares.com/~gbv/rpms/SuSE_8.2/xntp-4.2.0-5.i586.rpm
http://www.oxixares.com/~gbv/rpms/SuSE_8.2/xntp-4.2.0-5.src.rpm

Guillermo

--